Sometimes I feel like screaming. Like right now for example.
Deep throaty and manly screams. Screams that are laced with all kinds of profanity but are so ‘hells bells.ish’ that no one would recognize a single syllable of color. Today and yesterday have been among the most frustrating days of the last few days; I woke up yesterday opened my computer and everything was gone. Stolen. Or lost. Or hidden. I can deal with hidden.
But I’m tired of looking. I’m tired of not having a wireless internet connection. I am tired of not having access to my Outlook. I hate, no, I loathe using my hotmail account. The mouse with worms in it yesterday was more enjoyable.
I am starting to believe the Mac ads. You wouldn’t believe what happened. I downloaded the new Windows update and it destroyed my start up configuration…leaving me gasping and grasping and clasping and feeling faint.
Please, if you would, enjoy a scream for me.
-e.d.
4 comments:
convert to mac.
the savior is knocking on your door.
:) i said yes to mac.
FUBAR man, FUBAR.
Just say FUBAR.
LOL.
FUBAR _ AMEN to that.
Let the Mac into you heart. 6 years and counting and I have never your problem.
Jeffro is right, the savior is knocking.
For some more info on this click here.
Post a Comment