Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Def'n of Foo:

November 17th is the day that you can go and pick up my longtime favorites NEW CD. The most amazing thing is that today...that's right...today, you can go and listen to the whole thing on their myspace acount. It's called Skin and Bones by the mighty mighty Foo Fighters.
Oh my.

On another note; I am looking for free or cheap (in that order) an accoustic guitar.
-Jer

4 comments:

jeremy postal said...

UFO Fighters.

Delbert said...

too bad you dont live in victoria. i gots some guitars

jeremy postal said...

Cody - I thought that you would especially appreciate it!! Long live the Foo...
*******

Thanks anyhow Mr. Hicks; I've decided that I need to follow through with my yearly New Years resolution >> learn to play guitar. I play every year for most of January and then quit because I don't have a guitar handy at home. So now the search is on...

Anyone have any suggestions for free, cheap, or long term borrow guitars?
-Jer

Anonymous said...

sup foo ?

here is a link- http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/AbbotsfordFreecycle/

Follow the rabbit down the hole and find out how to possibly score a guitar. It will cost you someting you don't use anymore though. It is freecycle.org

word- you heard it here.