“Live what you were meant to live!”
It wasn’t a suggestion. It wasn’t even a command. It was simply an irrefutable statement.
And so I wonder about my dreams; I wonder why my dreams are always free and the rest of the time I need a pay check. I wonder why dreams are always threaten by progress. I wonder if dreams are not so much a preferred picture of the future so much as they are an inspiring picture of the past. I wonder if dreams are destiny that went horribly wrong. I wonder if there is anything worse then being dead and still being alive to suffer it. I wonder if dreams are simply the distractions of the all important here and now. They might be.
There are some questions that are unanswerable; like, for example, “Why does everyone run towards a blood-curdling scream?” It is contrary to normal sense but mysteriously intuitive. Like Dreaming.
No comments:
Post a Comment