Sunday, June 11, 2006

I Find Myself Staring...

Ever since the dawn of time man has been looking for the very thing that Adam had; a beautiful naked woman who would help him. Any serious Bible scholar would notice that, with every round of creating, God just simply got better and better. This is why I think women were created last; the pinnacle and height of creation.

Unfortunately, like any good video game, each round of creating produced a slightly more complex system of atoms, molecules, and cells. Woman. The ying for man’s yang.

And this is why I think they drive me so crazy – they are operating at a whole other level of complexity. This is the level where guys, no matter how in touch they are with their feminine side, can not play……unless they break a few rules. And so, like any good video game, here are the cheats:

1. Remember that a foot massage always works.

Yes, there is only one.
Enjoy your evening.
- e.d.

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

i don't know what i think about this.

haha.....not that what i think matters... your opperating on a whole level of experience im not privy too..
well..

i will say this... perhaps these are not gender differences but rather human?

time will tell (gosh i hope.)

jeff.

jeremy postal said...

I thought that response may be coming....

Hope it made you smile Jeff!

e.d.