Nacho! Nacho! Nacho! I’m cheering for you padre!
Jack Black and Napoleon Dynamite director Jared Hess team up and deliver the perfect movie to watch when its too hot outside and too cold inside; Nacho Libre. Funny stuff, though, not nearly as many good one liners to annoy everyone with….maybe just a few good Mexican accents to throw around while eating tortillas on a patio.
I’ll place a bet that youth pastors across the nation are going to use this movie in sermon illustrations until even they are sick of their perfect one liner jokes. My money is on the table.
Other then that, if you don’t like Jack Black (which there are many reasons not to), don’t like Napoleon Dynamite (again, many reasons not to), don’t like wrestling (no reason not to), and don’t like Mexican food (I’m sorry if you don’t), then you should probably still pay the $8 to go see the preview for “Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby” with Will Ferrell. I was embarrassed because I was laughing so hard!!
‘When you become a man you will wear tight stretchy pants in your bedroom by yourself for fun’
-Nacho.
1 comment:
I'm driving fast momma!
Help me Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft, help me jewish guy!
Post a Comment