Wednesday, June 14, 2006

New Noise.

Leave your name and:
1. I'll respond with something random about you
2. I'll challenge you to try something
3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you
4. I'll tell you something I like about you
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you

Thanks to my friend Carissa for this.
e.d.

6 comments:

Boomer said...

Boomer...this should be interesting.

jeremy postal said...

1. You are a hip-hop freestyle fiene.

2. Slow down long enough to be bored out of your mind.

3. I think I would consider you not so much a color...but more of a tone...the rich vibrant and expressive tones found in royal blues, scarlet blacks, radiant reds, and emerald greens. The tones that seperate themselves; they almost quiver with readiness to be loved.

4. I love your mind, your energy, our shared history together, and most of all your friendship.

5. Certainly not my first memory of you but maybe one of my early clear memories of you has somethign to do with practicing every youth game before youth; tennis balls in stockings, throwing balls at each others faces, extreme darts, and heal hooking traverse around the table when you should have been studying. I'll never forget the Samarai, trips shredding, and playing flags in it. So fun!

6. A beaver. You work hard...don't let a tree fall on you. I hear that is the biggest cause of death among beavers > their work kills them.

7. What was the clearest moment of clarity in your life so far?

-e.d.

Jeffrey said...

Jeff Ansloos.

Paul & Wanda Moores said...

Uh... my name is Paul.

jeremy postal said...

Jeff
1. You remind me of Donald Miller except you are much better looking.

2. I hear there is a nude beach at Lake Winnepeg; go check it out and swim in the buck!

3. Any earth toned color would do fine; top-soil brown with dashes, mixture, and swirls of pale green. It reminds me of your reflective nature and deep earthy thinking. There is a hippie inside of you trying to get out!

4. I like how you challenge me to think with clarity and to consider other perspectives.

5. Two early memories: 1. a roadtrip to Victoria in a stinky car, and 2. a frightened racoon in the bushes, a frighten haggle of boys running into the bushes, and a frighten wife holding a shovel.

6. Do you remember that monkey from Lion King? You might grow up to be somekind of shaman...a creator and inspirer of dreams.

7. What do you enjoy most about friendship?

-e.d.

jeremy postal said...

Paul
1. If I could re-name you I would have to seriously consider the name "Barnabas."

2. Go hike the Grouse Grind before the end of June. Take your whole condo church with you. Have coffee at the top and don't take the tram down...

3. Rainbow. Because your not homophobic...in fact, I might even consider you a 'lover of homosexuals.' The rainbow encompasses your inclusive personality. People, myself included, admire you for that...

4. I'm not sure you enjoy risks but you certainly take them! I find it impossible to under-appreciate a risk taker!

5. "Who is this Paul Moores character?" "Some guy from Kamloops." "Oh."

I've enjoyed getting to know you at some level of knowingness...

6. The king of the jungle. Though we all know that the lion is actually the king of desert. That aside, you seem to be well suited to your environment (aka. the pride) and the inhabitants around them! The lion is wise, ferocious in battle, knows how to rest, and is admired by all.

I'm out.
-e.d.